How do I add images to a patient card
You can use Patient Cards to store and find patients address, phone numbers, pictures along with other important details. Patient cards are designed as an easy method to hold patient demographics, notes and details of tasks related to a particular patient. They can be shared in message streams for opinions or referrals and are held under patients which can be selected by the homepage.
You can find attached images for a certain patient in the option Files of a patient card.
There are two ways to attach a photo to a patient card:
- Go to the Gallery and select the image you want to attach to a patient
- Click the patient icon in the bottom bar
- Select the patient you want to attach the image to
- Go to Lists
- Select the patient you want to attach an image to
- Click the camera icon at the bottom of the page and take a picture
- Click attach
- Click ‘Patients’ in the bottom bar on the homepage
- Select a patient
- Click the patient icon in the top right corner
- Select ‘Files’ and take a picture
- Press ‘Send’ to redirect it to your NHS email address
We have solutions in case you get stuck, but we might need some additional information from you. Please visit the Troubleshooting page for further instructions.
Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance and we will respond as soon as possible.
Need some help?Get in touch