Who is Pando for?
Pando is the essential tool for teamwork and secure collaboration. Pando is designed to benefit anyone working in health and social care, working in a team, with a need to share sensitive information and images securely.
Pando offers a variety of purpose-built features including secure messaging, image capturing and patient lists.
Pando is designed to provide a platform that is efficient, reliable, and supports a sustainable work-life balance.
Find and contact other professionals.
- Message people within your organisation or the wider region.
- Individual and team messaging.
- Reduce reliance on bleeps and pagers – get replies instantly.
Join an open forum dedicated to a particular conversation topic.
- Fixed point of contact for staff at health & social care organisations.
- Search and join a forum or create a new one.
- Share & get information on current topics.
Image Capture & Export
Take images with Pando, upload them from your device & export them from the app.
- Take pictures and organise them in your personal gallery, attach them to a patient card or export them to your secure email.
- Keep track of your patient’s progress and share important images with your team.
- Images are never stored in your personal photo library.
Keep your patient information stored securely and up-to-date.
- Manage your tasks.
- Assign patients to your colleagues.
- Attach notes and images.
Mark yourself unavailable when you are off and let others know.
- Stop receiving notifications for 1 hour, 48 hours or indefinitely.
- Your network is informed whether you are available or not.
- Make sure you are not disturbed when you have time off.
What our users think…
As a specialist nurse working with wounds, the ability to liaise with colleagues and surgeons is great. I am also able to send images which makes management decisions much easier. Pando also helps with continuity of care.
Before transferring a critically ill child, we were able to involve a surgeon and an intensivist for advice and come up with a management plan, all via Pando. Ultimately an intubation was avoided, and the child was transferred to definitive care much sooner than if we’d intubated at the time.
Rose Kent and Helen Doyle
It definitely saves us a lot of time. Before, having to bleep and wait for a response or physically go and find someone was not a great use of time. Patients that are outliers are getting seen quicker too.
Organisations working with Pando
Pando is trusted by over 35,000 UK healthcare professionals.
If we were a hospital, we’d be the biggest in the country.