Coordinating communication within a healthcare organisation presents a series of unique challenges. Pando has worked closely with over 200 NHS hospitals to support them as they manage the COVID-19 pandemic.
Speak to our Readiness team to start getting your organisation prepared to manage your COVID-19 response efforts now.
Trusted by over 200 NHS Trusts for COVID-19 response
AWS HIPAA Protected Health Information
Pando COVID-19 Readiness Pack.
- Share guidance with your entire organisation in realtime.
- Broadcast critical messages to all staff immediately.
- Coordinate staff to better manage staff shortage.
- Create instant access groups for ID, ITU, A&E and Respiratory specialties.
- Enable community staff to get advice & guidance.
- Enable clinicians to up-skill through information sharing.
- Manage your hospital remotely with Pando.
- Access strategy & best practice from UK healthcare team.
- Enable secure remote communications for community teams.
Get in touch now
Be ready within 72 hours
How Pando can help your organisation.
Since healthcare organisations worldwide have begun responding to COVID-19, Pando has been used as a secure and efficient way to share critical information about their patients and teams.
We’ve heard many say that disseminating information quickly, and having a point of reference, are key and unmet needs.
Therefore we have built a new feature called Forums. (available now on iOS, soon to be released on Android)
What is Forums?
Forums are a fixed point of contact for staff at health and social care organisations. The structure is similar to ‘teams,’ as exists in the app at present. The key difference is that staff will be able to search for the forum (e.g. COVID-19 updates) and automatically join.
Messages posted before a user joins a forum will not be visible to the new users joining (no historical search and scroll), and the feature will include a reminder that the form is public, to encourage sensible handling of sensitive information. We advise that patient identifiable data is not shared on forums.
Other ways Pando can help
In the past weeks, we have seen some amazing use cases and the team at Pando is very proud to be able to help frontline staff during this time. Our team is here to assist you with setting up and managing teams or creating in-app points of contact.
In addition, we offer:
- Near real-time push broadcasts across the network – set to a region, organisation or team
- Live Ask Advice teams for GPs / community staff to get expert COVID-19 advice from ID, ED and ITU teams
Our team is on hand to offer support.
Organisations working with Pando
Pando is trusted by over 30,000 UK healthcare professionals.
If we were a hospital, we’d be the biggest in the country.
What our users think…
Pando allows us to have a very clear idea about what is going on. Pando fills a massive gap as it lets us communicate quickly and securely to allow complex and fast decision making for evolving surgical cases. Pando has transformed the way we deliver care.
One of the best organisations I have worked with in 20 years in health tech. We have seen WhatsApp use reduce nearly as quickly, which is down to the comfort clinical teams have with the app.
It’s an absolutely fantastic tool! I use Pando on a daily basis to triage acute dermatology referrals as well as in clinic to allow monitoring of patients skin disease. It has become part of my daily tool kit! It’s also helped to reduce unnecessary referrals from the wards and A+E.